Why and how AA and AAA rechargeable batteries are ageless?
Though many modern-day gadgets have built-in batteries, AA and AAA rechargeable batteries are still in great demand. Alkaline batteries have also become an old-school technology as they are expensive and low in capacity. But AA and AAA rechargeable batteries have the solution to all these problems.
SmartCell being the leading and the rising star of the battery industry provides one of the finest quality AA and AAA rechargeable batteries. Our AA and AAA rechargeable batteries are suited for toys, remote controls, clocks, etc. These were some common appliances that make use of AA and AAA rechargeable batteries. Apart from these, they are advisable for DSLR cameras, video controllers, etc.
Here are some qualities that make AA and AAA rechargeable batteries stand apart-
- Capacity– AA and AAA rechargeable batteries have more than just better capacity than disposable batteries. In general AAs, rechargeable batteries are of 2000 mAH capacity. Whereas AAAs rechargeable batteries are of 800 Mah capacity. There is a long prevailed myth that rechargeable batteries are of lower capacities as compared to disposable alkaline batteries. In the real world, rechargeable AA and AAA batteries last much longer than single-use batteries. Thus they are more suitable for appliances like digital cameras which are known for prolonged usage. The more surprising fact is that NiMH rechargeable batteries run 3-4 times longer than alkaline batteries. At SmartCell, we have a list of AA and AAA rechargeable batteries with a wide range of capacities. The rechargeable batteries are available in these combinations at SmartCell-
- 2215 Ni-Mh (1.2 V AA) 2500 Mah battery
- 2245 Ni-Mh (1.2 V AA) 800 Mah battery
- 2235 Ni-Mh (1.2 V AAA) 1000 Mah battery
- 2255 Ni-Mh (1.2 V AAA) 800 Mah battery
So, even if alkaline batteries have a higher raw capacity, the lower draining rate of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries win every race. Comparing rechargeable AA and AAA batteries with alkaline is like comparing two batteries from different generations or eras.
- Self-discharge– Rechargeable AA and AAA batteries are known to release their discharge much quickly than fellow alkaline batteries. Batteries with a low self-discharge rate are preferable and that too belonging from a brand of good reputation. SmartCell’s rechargeable AA and AAA batteries have a record of the lowest self-discharge rates. Our rechargeable AA and AAA batteries have proved to be the best replacement for the primary batteries and can also be used in appliances that are manufactured for single-use batteries. Due to lower self-discharge rates, they are best for the environment. This has become one of the sole reasons for their increasing demand in the market.
- Cycles- Unlike alkaline or non-rechargeable batteries, rechargeable AA and AAA batteries break down much early. It means that the working cycle of a rechargeable AA and AAA battery is smaller than other kinds of batteries. This time taken is termed as recharge cycles which accounts for the number of times the battery is drained and recharged. Some appliances need batteries that can handle a great many drain cycles. During such cases, alkaline non-rechargeable batteries start to drop below their capacity very quickly. Whereas, rechargeable AA and AAA batteries last longer by sustaining many more drain cycles.
- Density– The density of capacity and lifespan differs with the quality of the rechargeable batteries. Although, the capacity and lifespan of a battery must be consistent. The consistency of a rechargeable battery also depends on the working of the particular appliance in which it is in-built. To derive optimum battery performance, all the factors leading to the consistency of the battery should match. Rechargeable AA and AAA batteries are consistent, be it capacity or lifespan.
SmartCell Rechargeable AA and AAA batteries
The phrase “worth the money” quite sums up what SmartCell’s rechargeable AA and AAA batteries offer. It eliminates all the struggle of finding a rechargeable AA and AAA battery of a reputable brand. Our rechargeable AA and AAA batteries are ultra-powered and have negligible draining. Thus our all the versions of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries are next to the best what you can get. As we believe in power consumption, the same is expected from our batteries. They can be stored for years long and can be used in a varied range of appliances. If you want to check out other products under our brand name, then visit the link-https://smartcell.co.in/products/